Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Beginnings

Today is a big day in our home...for the first time in almost 4 years, we do not have a child in a crib! (though we have the sleeplessness that accompanies a child with newfound freedom--but I digress!)
It is also the beginning of my life as a blogger, and the beginning of my website (achildsnature.com because I know you were wondering)! So, though I am a little tired from little guy, I am very excited to be able to share what I have been up to.
This spring has been filled with lots of exploring and enjoying the beauty of Boston...and fun with photography. A couple of days ago, I had the privilege of spending the morning in the North End, drinking great coffee (thanks Paul) and hanging out with this beautiful baby and her mom and dad - here are just a few pics from our time at the waterfront




1 comment:

  1. janice - what a gift! those shots of Linds are priceless.

    ReplyDelete